Saturday Surprise!!

Today was going to be like any other week end so i though...sitting at home, doing the odd errands, cleaning up after the "kids", doing all the house "wifey" things...

I was getting frustrated by sitting around at home and doing all of the above ^ on Saturday, so i decided to go to the market and get my fruit & vegies. I told B i was going there and he said, "..why don't we all go?" Never would he want to come shopping, let alone offer for EVERYONE to come, but i figured id take full advantage of it. I was happy he wanted to come (even if it was for 10 minutes)

I ran into the market and left B with the girlies in the V. Got what i needed then was headed home..so i thought. B said he had to go to his sisters to borrow golf shoes from S for tomorrow. Once we got to his sisters house i saw As' truck and B said why don't we go say hi for a few min..

I got inside and saw my Noni sitting on the couch talking to B's Aunty..shocked...

"How did you get here Noni?, i asked...not hearing anything until i walked into the kitchen with M in hand & A.

SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was my baby shower! I was sooooooooooo shocked. I had no idea...

                     My mom, Aunty E, cousin T, co-workers, K, A, and long time family friends were there.

 All i kept thinking was HOW DID I NOT FIGURE THIS OUT?? K did an amazing job planning the shower, esp around her busy life with school, and family to take care of. I don't know how she did it. And how no one spilled the beans to me..esp B! He knew the whole time, since she was planning it.


I was so happy and shocked, took a few minutes after i made my rounds to relax.

There was so much food to munch on and Aunty E did an amazing job on the sweets!! (i think she should get into her own business of making them..)

After mingling, we played a game. One started once everyone arrived. They were given a heart sticky to wear and no one was allowed to say "baby". If you did you'd loose your heart and the person you said it to would get it. Who ever had the most hearts at the end would get a prize. The prizes were given by K's friend K who is an Arbonne consultant. The next game we played was hilarious. K & A had mini chocolate bars and melted the in the microwave into a diaper..we had 4 diapers to smell, look, & guess at what kind it was. It was funny to watch everyone stick their nose into a diaper with brown contents, sometimes containing full PEANUTS! Everyone had a good time!

Once we were done with games we proceeded to gifts, which M was spoiled with!

She has many new summer outfits, adorable sandals, bath soaps, imagination station block, and toys. Aunty K also made a movie of M, which we watched after the main guests had gone. Within 10 seconds of it playing i was crying of course. It was so amazing and the perfect song to go with it.  

 
After the gifts for M came cake..It was so gorgeous i didn't want to cut into it. (also made by Aunty E) Everyone enjoyed it!



My week-end ended up being one of the best! Family from PR came, friends new and old. An AMAZING Saturday! Thank you K for M's shower!


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Danielle said...

aww... I'm so jealous I missed it. I was originally going to wait to come visit so I could make it but of course the bro and stuff made me come sooner. I'm glad you had a good time and that the surprise never got spoiled!

That cakes is gorgeous!

Post a Comment