BACK TO SCHOOL SOON.....did i say that out loud??? YUCK!!!!!!
September is just around the corner, which means only one thing. Back to making princess lunches for another school year. It is definitely on my "lease favorite" things to do list! And grade 2....? Really!!? I remember her as a toddler and baby like it was yesterday, her first tooth, her first steps, and her first words..(I might have to have a quick look over her baby book to refresh my memory, but it's all there)
It's so nice to have another daughter to watch grow. I wouldn't trade being at home with the girls for anything. Some days rougher than others, but i still love every minute of it.
Princesses new favorite thing to say, several times a day when she's not getting her way, or her sister is getting more attention than her is, "...can't she have another nap already??" Oh geez princess...your little pea sister isn't even fully mobile yet and you are already wishing for her to not be here. Sisterly Love at such a young age! I can just imaging when she's crawling around, you'll treat her like the dog you wished she was. Just remember..it might bite you in the butt one day!
I am hoping there is enough of an age gap between them that i wont have a lot of competition between them. I mean 7 years is QUITE the difference when you think of education, sports, friends, and just all around interests. Here's to wishful thinking..girls prove me right!
On another note..Pea dislikes baby food. Well she will eat it if nothing else is visible to her little eyes that's closer to "normal" food. Example princess was eating a yogurt tube and pea was eating her blueberries with rice krispies. Until...pea was yelling so LOUD at princess because she knew "it must be better than this crap". I don't mean like crying with tears upset, straight up yelling! Bursts is a good way to imagine it. I'm sure our neighbors hate us because she is SO loud! I had to ask princess to go eat her tube in the living room with cartoons on so pea could finish her breakie. Ridiculous no? I though it was... Now i give them the same thing to avoid all belly screaches!
I can also say i am quite content with pea not being able to crawl yet. She's pretty good at maneuvering to where she wants to be, backwards, and sideways, or rolling, but not going forwards. I had bought a baby gate only to find that it doesn't work with the top of our stairs, so here's to selling it to buy another one..easier said than done. Princess better enjoy her time now all by herself in the house before her bedroom becomes her favorite "quiet" place away from it all. I give pea another couple weeks, about the same time her 3rd and 4th tooth will appear i'm sure. Since teething is taking it's suite time about surfacing.
.....until another night!







0 comments:
Post a Comment