My New Job..

I wanted to take a few moments to fill you in on what’s happening in my life, and to introduce my exciting new business venture!

With my maternity leave ending in January, I have been looking for a way to stay home with my 2 girls. Previously working in the restaurant industry, it was not going to work this time around. I wanted to find something that worked around my family's schedule.

I was recently introduced to Arbonne and fell in love with the products as well as their dedication to help me be successful. I found it hard to find a product that was consistent with results. When I was introduced to Arbonne it met all my expectations for a beauty care line & more.  All of the products are botanically-based and formulated without the use of chemical dyes or fragrances.  Everything is packed in recycled materials, and none of the products are tested on animals or contain animal by-products. 
Arbonne started as a prestigious Swiss line of anti-aging skin care products and has now grown into a vast offering of consumable products for everyone on your shopping list. A glimpse of Arbonne’s product offering includes: a detox spa line, cosmetics, aromatherapy, baby products, FC5 (Fresh Cell Technology) products that include shampoo, conditioner, hand & foot creams and skin care for younger skin, a men’s line, sun care, as well as an extensive holiday line. There is also a whole line of Health & Wellness products that include nutritional supplements, weight-loss support, energy boosters, & vitamins.

After getting in touch with my friend who introduced me to the product line, I was amazed at the success she was experiencing by representing these products and business opportunity. I looked into it further and saw the opportunity to share its benefits with others. Did I mention that our company car is a white Mercedes Benz? …Ta-Da! A new adventure! Introducing me – Stacey Brown, your friendly neighbourhood Arbonne lady!


I am very excited to share my new adventure with you. I hope to learn and grow as much as possible with the company, and to share my experiences with others. My hope is to schedule some friendly gatherings where we can get together, and I will be able to show you all of the amazing products available through Arbonne. I look forward to connecting with you soon!


If you aren’t in the neighbourhood and would like to try Arbonne products & learn more about consultant opportunities (or know of someone who may be interested), please connect with me by phone or email.
Until then, my thanks to you (in advance) for your support with my new business venture!
Stacey Brown
Arbonne International – Independent Consultant
Email: mercedes4me@shaw.ca
Find me on Facebook ‘Stacey Brown – Arbonne Independent Consultant’

Pure, Safe, Beneficial

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment