Princess From The Past

I was trying to think back to all the funny things Princess has said over her 6 years of life..I wish i had written them down as they happened, but I think im just going to have to put them as i remember...

about 3 years old...

"Mama, what color are my eyes?"
Mom says, "..chocolate brown"
Princess covers her eyes..
"..dont eat them!!"

"I want to be called squirt forever!"

Mom asks, "..what happens when you dont behave?"
Princess Replies, "...Bwent puts me in the shed.."

Grade one spelling words.. "..sound this one out", said Mom.
"B, u, t.....BUT .... hahahaha mama that's silly the teacher wants us to learn about our but's"

I was getting ready to go for family dinner, and as i had pea a month and a bit ago and am bf my shirts that fit from before dont fit at the top if you know what i mean....So i was complaining about them being fat and not having any shirts, and little did i know that Princess was listening to me, so she told me..." Call FedEx mom.." so of course i asked why?? "..because they can help, they make everything as small as you need it to fit through those mail slots.." lol all i could do was laugh and hug her.. <3



Will add as i remember....how terrible!! I knew i should have written them down as they happened..sigh!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment