Vegies make you grow BIG and Strong!

...So......

I went to get a few groceries today with Princess as she's a great shopping buddy. It was so frigid cold outside that i had to get us hot chocolate before going into Save on. I think it was the longest Starbucks line in the smallest store ever..people were waiting outside in the line to order..it was crazy. We got 2 marble hot choc's and were on our way. I didn't want to put a sleeve on Princesses because she always fidgets with it and last time dropped her hot choc (not spilling it thank goodness). So i get our buggy and off we go..just as we get inside the door to Save on SMASH...there goes the hot chocolate. "Mama the slip fell off.." I wonder why?!? So i stand there until a cashier sees what happened, and as it was in front of the door i stood there until they could figure out where their wet floor sign was so no one fell...not like it was my duty, but i didn't want Princess to cry any more than what she was from dropping her hot choc, to watching someone fall and hurt themselves.. Employees finally get their gear together and off we go, me and blubbering Princess, who is now drinking my hot chocolate (as i get it the same temp as hers basically because I'm a baby too)...

After Save on we go to the fruit and veggie store. I like to get all produce from there because its fresh and half the price as ANY grocery store. Its always amazing! So, it started by Princess wanting tomato and cucumber salad with Italian dressing (her favorite). I went and got the tomatoes, and she went and got the cuke. Before i know it i hear, "..look Mama, bigger is WAYY better!" i just looked at her clearly not thinking like a 6 year old..and said, "..good find!" haha

No day is ever boring with her around...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment