Me and Princess went to the library today to return her books and get new ones. We found the cutest book ever called "Theres a House Inside My Mommy" by Giles Andreae. I wish i had been able to find this book when i first found out about the Pea to be. It's perfect to read to siblings.
Here's how it goes: (cuz i don't want to forget the story and it's cuteeeee!!!)
There's a house inside my mommy
where my little brother grows,
Or maybe it's me little sister
No one really knows.
My daddy says I lived there too
When i was being made ,
but i don't remember very much
About it, I'm afraid.
He always likes to tell me
It's a lovely place to be,
He knows because he's seen it
On the hospitals TV.
It's very warm and cozy
But because there's not a bed,
There's a sort of giant bathtub
Where the baby sleeps instead.
He needs to have a lot of room
To help him grow and play,
And that's why Mommy's tummy house
Gets bigger every day.
The house must have a kitchen
So he doesn't get too thin,
And i think the food my mommy eats
Can find it's way to him.
He seems to want such funny things
But Mommy's very kind,
So she eats all sorts of crazy stuff
And doesn't seem to mind.
I try to help take care of her
And see she gets some rest,
Sometimes she even falls asleep
Before she gets undressed.
Sometimes Mommy feels so sick
I don't know what to do,
But if i had a house in me
I'd feel all yucky too.
I wish the house had windows
So that we could see inside,
I couldn't find a single one
No matter how i tried.
I'd like to show him all my toys
And let him see the view,
And point out the amazing things
I'll teach him how to do.
Sometimes me and Mommy
Like to cuddle on our own,
And I tell him that i love him
Through her tummy telephone.
I'm sure that he can hear me
And he likes the way i sound,
'Cause we see him kick his little feet
And somersault around.
I just can't wait to meet him!
I hope that he's all right.
My daddy says be patient
As the door is still shut tight.
Look who Mommy made for us-
My lovely little brother!
There's no one in her tummy now...
UNTIL SHE MAKES ANOTHER!
I just love it and had to share!!
Theres A House Inside My Mommy
Posted by
Staceyb8
|
//
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
I love this...I cry everytime I read this!!
Post a Comment