![]() |
| Happy 2 Month Sweet Pea |
I'm a day late but yesterday was the Pea's 2 month old birthday! I can't believe where the time has gone, before i know it she'll be going to school just like Princess. To add to that, Princess, is going to be 7 this year....
7??!?!?!?
Pea has been sleeping in our bed since we came home from the hospital (or bassinet..on occasion) We figured it was about time to try and get a nights sleep without worrying about squishing the little pea.
![]() |
| Princess & pea |
It is day #2 of sleeping in her own bed. I didn't think she'd stay in there, I think mainly because i love her snuggles at night, and it's much easier to roll over & feed her, than to get out of bed, be coherent, feed, burp, & put Sweet Pea back to La La Land. The first night she went to bed at about 10-1030 the usual time we go to bed, normally she would come with us and instantly be asleep. Woke at 12:45, 3:30, and 5:45, which then i brought her into bed and snuggled until 8am and got up. She did fairly well for her first night. #2 night..she went to sleep at 10, I woke up at 2:30 wondering why i hadn't heard any crying, and 15 minutes later..the hunger cries started..fed and back to sleep and woke again at 5:30, & 7. I hope she continues to sleep remotely well at night for a b.fed baby. I tried to top her up with formula on night # 2 but she wanted nothing to do with a bottle or it's contents. It's something we are working on...
I have been going to walks in the evening (after din din) with A to and indoor track because the weather is unpredictable and i don't like the cold..Pea has been coming with us and enjoying her stroller ride to the fullest by sleeping through our walk. Until I get her loaded into the car she's happy then cries from hunger all the way home...to her it's the end of the world!! I think the fresh air in the arena has been helping her get to sleep..a little bit of fresh air does good for everyone.
We are all getting a little bit grown up...AND I DON'T LIKE IT!









2 comments:
I couldn't agree more.
A little bit grown up... :(
You have done a great job of this Blog... love it Stacey!!
Post a Comment