This & That...

I never know what to write, so here's a bit of everything.............

As I'm sure everyone knows about the nasty flu going around. B had it, Uncle M, & now Peanut. Not a very fun way for a 6 year old to spend their spring break! I am hoping and crossing my fingers that me & Pea can stay clear of this one..So far so good!

On Saturday (March 19th) our little family of 4 went to the mall for a special occasion.. To get baby M's ears pierced! I got A's done when she was 6 weeks old..i know I'm a meanie. I was going to get M's done around the same time, that is as long as it was okay with Daddy..(it was) We both figured that she had been poked at enough for the first week of her life, then too soon after came her 2 month shots..how many pokes can a little baby handle?!? So, we waited..I don't think she knew the difference, but when she gets older maybe she will think it's thoughtful.



We recently bought a new V a couple weeks ago. ( 2007 Jeep Compass) Never saw one before until we were showed one at the dealership. Still when i wake up in the morning and see it in the driveway, i wonder when it's going to go back. It just doesn't seem real..we both are used to having vehicles that are good for a while, then dump 1000$ into it to make it run again...terrible! We are happy to have a reliable new vehicle to travel to pr, and any other vacation we may take..:)

Pea had a photo shoot with Great Canadian Baby yesterday. She was doing great, until i put her into what she thought must have been a dread full dress..then wanted to take more pictures. How dare I! Her world was over and she no longer wanted to be blinded by the photographers flash. One minute of bouncing her on my chest, she was asleep. We are now re-scheduling for next week :).

Princess starts swimming lessons on Monday. She is very excited and wants to show off her new bathing suit. I'm sure she'll pass with flying colors!

New found love = headbands for M



I have been working on this post for the past 2 hours off and on, and think its time for bed..







  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Danielle said...

where did you find headbands!?!? I want some for H but I can't find them anywhere.

Staceyb8 said...

I bought them from carters :) The headbands are my new found love for her bald little head!

Post a Comment